End-of-year travel is going to look very different this year. But don’t let socially distanced holidays get you down. Instead, hit the road in an RV to make safe, lasting memories. Even better, All Valleys RV Storage offers a full suite of RV services and maintenance that make RV travel easier than ever before!
The Safest Way to Travel
Since the pandemic swept America earlier this year, RV rentals and sales have skyrocketed. People are looking for ways to travel while remaining socially distant and safe. RV travel fits this need perfectly: RVs can go virtually anywhere and are completely self-contained. Essentially, an RV gives travelers control over their environment and how they interact with other people.
RV rentals are great for beginners because they include everything needed for travel. Other than personal items and groceries, an RV rental is road ready and safe. Alternatively, if you’ve recently purchased an RV, there are some preliminary steps one must take to make travel safe and enjoyable.
1. Purchase Equipment
When you buy an RV, there’s a good chance you’ll have to invest in some equipment before your maiden voyage. These essentials include:
- Sewer hose – to empty your black and gray water tanks
- Disposable gloves – to keep your hands clean when emptying holding tanks
- Holding tank treatment – black tank treatments break down and deodorize holding tank matter to prevent clogs
- Chocks – to secure the wheels to prevent the rig from rolling away when parked
- Water hose – to connect the RV to a water hookup
- Power cord – to connect the RV to a power supply when camping
- Water pressure regulator – to control the water pressure coming into your rig
- Levelers – in case your camping spot isn’t level
- Hitch – to haul towable trailers
Pre-trip maintenance is critical. All Valleys offers comprehensive pre-trip inspections to make sure your tires, fluids, oils, and lights are set for adventure. Additionally, we will fill the water tank, recharge the battery, and take care of any other routine RV maintenance needed to ensure your vehicle is ready for the road.
RVs are the safest means of travel in the age of social distancing. To learn more, contact All Valleys in Simi Valley at (805) 579-6192. We truly are the one-stop shop for all of your RV storage and service needs.